Join us on Sunday for uplifting and meaningful Worship Service(s) – to confirm, times & dates see our Calendar)
Regularly (2 Services)…
– “gathering” at 9am – a contemporary worship service with fellowship, free trade coffee, specialty teas & light refreshments and/or
– Traditional Worship at 10:30am followed by a time of fellowship and refreshment in the Church Hall
Summer Worship (1 Service)
– Traditional Worship at 10:00am followed by a time of fellowship and refreshment in the Church Hall
– Celebration of Holy Communion 1st Sunday in March, June, October & December (check Calendar)
– MacNab Street Presbyterian Church is an active, caring and enthusiastic community of faith, committed to following the path of Jesus Christ since 1854.
– A warm welcome awaits all ages:
+ A Nursery and Church School program are provided
+ Handicap Parking & Wheelchair accessible
+ Assistive Hearing System (FM) receivers are available.
We enjoy a membership of people from a wide variety of cultures and are noted in our community for our diversity. We offer hope and friendship to one and all, relevant and thought-filled preaching, joyful traditional music.
We are excited about the future while respecting our rich history.
Weddings, Baptisms, Funerals: These celebrations of Life can be arranged with the Minister by contacting the Office E-mail. Our beautiful historic building features a centre aisle and magnificent stained glass windows.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE YEAR
Seasonal Worship Services (Wondrous Music and Decorations)
+ January – Robbie Burns Dinner
+ March – St. Patrick’s Dinner
+ November – Magic of Christmas Tea and Sale
+ Fund-raisers for Mission Projects