MacNab St. Church is located in the heart of downtown Hamilton at 116 MacNab St. S.
Find us on Google Maps
Parking Areas for Sunday
- Are you a 1st time visitor? You are welcome to park in the Minister’s & Secretary’s 2 spots on the east side of the church (on MacNab St.)
- GO Transit Lot: there are 5 designated spots for MacNab Church along the fence, or park in any of the GO spots. Please do not park in the Conservatory spots
- Hurst St: there are 6 accessible spots for those needing accessible parking
- City Hall parking: Upper lot (off Hunter St.) Lower lot (off Bay St.)
- Free parking Sundays and Stat Holidays only
Parking on Days other than Sunday
- Go Transit Lot: 5 designated spots along fence
- Hurst St. accessible spots
Our entrance for worship & other events in the sanctuary is on MacNab Street South (east side of the building – closest door to the Hunter St. GO Transit Lot.)
Accessible entrance and entrance for Sunday Gathering and social events in Johnston Hall is on the north side on Hurst Ave.
Accessible parking is to the right of the door.