Due to driving and weather conditions, we have decided to cancel our services for today, January 20th, 2019.
Although the snow is no longer falling, a lot of streets have not been plowed yet. Parking and walk ways downtown are still in the process of being cleared. Temperatures are predicted to keep falling and the wind is blowing.
If you happen to know a friend who attends MacNab and may not have access to our social media messages, you may help us out by giving them a phone call to let them know.
Stay safe and warm